Goal Setting for 2012

"The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams." Eleanor Roosevelt

I BELIEVE. I wish to leave a legacy of love and joy. I am putting myself on blast and walking into the light of my potential to change the world with your help!!  For those of you who know me... which is most likely anyone reading this post (LOL)... I have an enthusiasm for life (most noted by my fondness for exclamation points) and believe that if you want it you have to make it happen!!

This year I set some serious goals for myself and I wrote them down in several locations. 

If you want to make it happen in your life...  If you will no longer create or accept excuses for your life and instead take control of your life... we can celebrate phenomenal personal growth every day

Each day is a gift and an opportunity. Nothing is promised and nothing is perfect. If you can frame your mind around the positives of your situation and work to find solutions- you may just skip the anxiety, stress and negativity that comes with life's challenges.

If you want to join me on this journey I have some tips. Step one. Write it down!!!! Goal setting must be SMART- specific, measurable, achievable, realistic and time targeted. Answer the following questions with each goal. (S)What do you wish to accomplish? (M) What needs to happen to measure completion? (A) What do you need to do to achieve this goal? (R) Can you finance this goal? (T) What are the deadlines? 

Share your goals with me. Let me support you. Subscribe to loveforjoy.blogspot.com.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Apple Products Deal 94% off

Car Safety

Smoke Free Philly